Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tonight's Workout (June 29, 2011)

Before I get to this evening's workout I have a rant about some people at the gym.  First of all, your there to workout, not talk on your phone.  Secondly, you should learn how to work the machine. Finally, if you see someone coming up behind you that is running, don't just stand there and look at me, move out of my way.  Some people are just rude!

Ok, enough ranting, here is tonight's workout!

Incline push-ups - 3 sets of 25.

Bench dips - 3 sets of 25.

Chest press - 3 sets of 25 at a weight of 35

Ab machine - 3 sets of 25 at a weight of 65

Planks - 3 sets and holding your plank for 1: 30! Yes, I'm holding them at a minute and half now! GO ME!

Regular push-ups - 3 sets of 15! Holy Cow!! I can do 15 now! That is up 5 from 2 weeks ago!

Since it was Braxton tonight, run lap between sets. I was wore out!

No comments:

Post a Comment