Friday, May 27, 2011

My Biggest fear about my weight-loss....

So, watching the Biggest Loser finale my biggest fear about my weight-loss was being shown ALL over! As person after person got up on that scale, I was seeing loose skin!  That, my readers and friends, is my biggest fear about this whole journey! I DON'T want the common loose skin issue that a lot of people have when they lose a lot of weight.

Yes, I know I have mentioned it to some of you, and I hear what your saying.  Your losing it slowly and not as fast as those people are on the Biggest Loser.  Your toning up as your losing weight by doing weight training, along with the cardio and diet.  I hear you, and my logical thinking brain says that your right, but that doesn't help in calming my fear.  I can't help but envision my future self with hanging skin in the arms and belly! This vision TOTALLY freaks me out!

However, I can't not let my fear hinder the enormous amount of progress that I have made thus far.  I need to just keep at it and remember the pay off in the end will be huge and life changing.  I have already seen how losing this much weight (I'm down 66 pounds now) has already changed my life!

So, there you have it! My biggest fear as far as weight-loss goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment