Friday, June 24, 2011

Tonight's workout... (June 24, 2011)

Well, there have been a few people who have been complaining that all I post on Facebook is my workouts, so I am going to start posting them here in my blog.  I know that there are several of you who do enjoy seeing my workouts, so I'm just moving them to my blog.

Here is tonight's workout...

Bench press... 30 second intervals for 3 sets.  I'm benching 45 pounds now.

One arm military press... 30 second intervals for 3 sets. You need to switch arms after 30 seconds.  I'm using a 25 pound weight now.

Using 5 pound weights in each hand, do lateral raises keeping your thumbs down as you lift and your palms straight, this is a little hard as your wrists will want to turn as you raise your arms.

Using one of the sitting bench chairs, face backwards on the chair so your stomach is using the back of the chair.  With the 5 pound weights, do a lateral raise, then move your arms to the front, move your arms back to the lateral raise position and finally lower your arms back to starting position.  Do this for 30 second intervals and for 3 sets.

Since I did my 2 mile run before hand, Tobe didn't make me do any jumping jacks between sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment