Thursday, April 14, 2016

And..... I'm Back!!

While looking through my Facebook memories today, I found my old weight-loss blog. So, I am back to blogging on this blog. I know it has been a few years since I blogged on this page, but I forgot about it honestly.

In the last year, my life has drastically changed. I decided almost a year ago to have the Gastric Sleeve. Please read the "My Story" Page. It will give you insight into my reason of having WLS (Weight-loss Surgery).

This WLS has been the BEST decision that I have ever made in my life. I will use this blog to try to help other WLS patients, help other decide to go the WLS route, or just help people who are interested in living a healthy lifestyle.

I has been a very exciting and life changing year for me!

I will post more later! I am very excited to have found my old blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment