Thursday, April 28, 2016

Best Fitness Apps for your phone...

There are tons of fitness apps out there for your phone. Apps range from just exercise to ones that track both your fitness and food.

It really all depends on what you like. I actually use several different apps to do workouts, track my workouts, food intake, and progress.

You want to use an app that tracks your workout progress with your FitBit, AppleWatch, Microsoft Band, Garmin, LifeTrak, or another fitness watch out there. I have a Microsoft Band and absolutely LOVE it! I also have a LifeTrak watch.

For my overall fitness app, I use MyFitnessPal. I am able to quickly add food, track my calories, track my food macros (Protein, Carbs, and Fat), and it syncs my steps and exercise from my watch. I also find it VERY user friendly. I did use MyNetDiary, but MyFitnessPal is so much better of an app. It has more features than MyNetDiary does.

For just my weight tracker, I use MY Weight. This app gives you a cool little overview of your weight progress. It shows you your weight-loss, weight goal, BMI .. My start weight that I set was from surgery date and not heaviest weight.

Now, for my exercise apps, I like to use Ease into 5K for my running app. It does interval running which is actually good for you. I also have used an app called 30 days that has lots of 30 day challenges in it. These challenges focus on body areas. Such as Arms, Butt, Thighs, Abs and Cardio. The concept of this, is you focus on one area for 30 days and each day the app tells you what to do. It is a cool app because it challenges you and has different fitness levels to do. I also just recently downloaded ACTIVEx App. This app gives you a training planner, workout trainer, and a Tabata Timer. After I try it out, I will let you know.

I know there are alot of fitness apps out there for people to use, sometimes it takes just trying them out to see what you think. I personally, would never purchase an app for fitness. The free ones will work just fine and are sometimes better to use.

If you have a favorite Fitness App, let me know I would love to try it out and who knows, it could become my new favorite!

Here is a link for some of the top Fitness Apps out there.

My List of Fitness Apps

My FitnessPal
MY Weight
Ease into 5K
30 Days
ACTIVE x App

As I find new ones, I will let you know about them if I find them worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment